Tuesday 5 October 2010

Anthony Giangregorio's Dead Water Series

Having just finished Anthony Giangregorio's latest Dead Water Series book - Dead Salvation, I thought I would share it with everyone as he is a relative unknown. 

For anyone unfamiliar with this series it follows a group of survivors following the Zombie Apocalypse. Similar in tone to the Walking Dead comic by Robert Kirkman. 

The unusual aspect of this series is that he self published them under his Undead Press label, although there a number of minor errors this doesn't detract from the story at all. I read the first eight or nine in about a month and thoroughly enjoyed them. 

I haven't tried his anthologies, of which there are many but I may get them when my current reading list drops to less than 50 !! 




This is the cover to the first in the series, don't be fooled by it !!

No comments:

Post a Comment